*All fields are required to enter
Terms & Conditions apply
1. ELIGIBILITY: Competition participation is open only to the legal residents of Egypt, all federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2. TO ENTER: The competition begins on December 25, 2020 and ends on February 21, 2021 ("Entry Period"). Registration form is required to enter electronically, please enter a valid email and information. Limit one entry per email address account. All electronic entries must be received by 11:59:59PM Cairo Time on February 28, 2020. All entries become the property of Al Fanny and will not be acknowledged or returned. By participating in the Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and the decision of Al Fanny, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
3. PRIZES: A total of six (6) prizes will be offered in the Competition. One (1) winner will receive an exclusive Epiphone Slash FD Les Paul Special-II Performance Pack signed by Mahmoud Siam. One (1) winner will receive a 2-hour jamming session with Mahmoud Siam at Massar Egbari Studio. Three (3) winners will receive a gift voucher of 10% off any new Epiphone guitar purchased from Al Fanny Store. Odds of winning depend solely on the raffle draw.
4. RANDOM DRAWING: Potential winners will be chosen in a random drawing on or about March 10, 2020 from among all eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by telephone or email. If a potential winner does not reply to such notification within five (5) business days, an email notification is not acknowledged after up to three (3) attempts and/or the Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Indemnification and Publicity Release is not returned to Al Fanny within specified time period, winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. Personally identifiable information received will be used only to verify eligibility and award prizes. In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any entrant of an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized holder of the email/phone number. Al Fanny is not responsible for notifications that are misdirected because of email addresses that are no longer correct, or for any other reason beyond the control of Al Fanny. Return of any prize notification as "undeliverable" will result in disqualification. If for any reason any prize is not claimed or a winner is disqualified, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
5. GENERAL RULES: By acceptance of prize, Winner and Winner’s guest grant permission to Al Fanny and its agencies to use their names, city, state, and likeness for purposes of advertising, promotions, and trade without further compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering, participants hereby agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Al Fanny, Administrator, subsidiary and affiliated companies, advertising and promotional agencies and prize suppliers and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, owners, employees, agents, attorneys and representatives (collectively, the "Competition Entities") from any and all injuries, loss, claims or damages arising out of an entrant's participation in the Competition and/or acceptance or use or misuse of any prize. No transfer or substitution of prize is permitted except at sole discretion of Al Fanny. Winner is responsible for any and all federal, state and local taxes. If for any reason the Competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition, Al Fanny reserves the right at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify and/or suspend the Competition and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, violates these official rules, or acts in a disruptive manner. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website involved in the competition or undermine the legitimate operation of the competition may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Al Fanny reserves the right to seek remedies and damages, including attorneys' fees, from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution. No responsibility is assumed for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, typographical or other errors, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or electronic entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any website or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation in or downloading any materials from this competition. Al Fanny is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the competition, or in the announcement of the prizes. Al Fanny reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it determines to be tampering with the entry mechanism, to be violating these Official Rules or to be acting in a disruptive manner.